Monday, May 18, 2009

Learning as you go...

As Im getting more into selling Avon Im learning that many of the suggestions that are given to you really work. For example, yesterday I met with a new customer who placed a big order partly from my suggestions. I encourage all reps to really learn each brochure and make suggestions. I suggested the customer take advantage of this campaigns SSS deal for light and lush as well as the rare pearls sale and she purchased both along with other things. If I hadn't looked through the brochure and caught up on some of the deals I might've had a pretty small order (she was only looking to purchase deodorant). So, again, learn each catalog and suggest some of the deals. They really are a great bargain and the worst thing they can say is no...

No comments: